What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Monday, March 3, 2014

All Things Oscar

The Oscars are a favorite day of mine- I love everything about them, movies, beauty, jewels & fashion! So I decided (Mother Nature be damned) to host a viewing party. It was quite fun to throw together- with some of the accessories affordibly picked up at the dollar store, like the vintage inspired popcorn containers & movie sized candy.
To go with the gold star theme, I decided to spray paint bottles of prosecco & champagne to give them a gilded appearance. I loved the results- which were super easy, I just covered the labels with post it notes & got my spray on!
Gold star balloons from the dollar store provided valuable entertainment for the cat - see video of her trying to steal the decor on instagram!
The red velvet cupcakes renamed Red Carpet Cupcakes that were dusted with edible gold glitter were a crowd favorite.
So as far as the actual show- no real surprises as to the winners, I loved Ellen hosting! My pick for best dressed? Kate Hudson- hands down. Kate knocked it out of the park in her Versace gown that was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour. I also thought Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biehl & Sandra Bullock brought their A game. Who topped your list?

Peace. Love Lipgloss.

No comments: