What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Veronica Mars Movie

Friends of mine know I have been obsessed with a show called Veronica Mars from way back when. I, on occasion- still have marathon viewing weekends. So when word got out that the fans would have a chance to bring it back & on the big screen no less through Kickstarter, I jumped at the opportunity.
I was able to go to the NYC premiere this week as a backer perk. The fact that it was the night before my birthday made it perfect timing for a little getaway.  The red carpet.
An aerial shot of the red carpet as we headed up to the actual screening.
Veronica Mars herself, well actually Kristen Bell looking stunning with backers from Kickstarter.
The boys from Veronica Mars up close from my seat: Ryan Hansen, Chris Lowell, Jason Dohring & creator/mastermind Rob Thomas. It's been an amazing feeling being part of a group over 90k strong that brought the show back to life. The movie premieres nationwide in select theaters today! So in between having some pints in celebration of St. Patty's Day- try to see the film & make this unique project even more of a success. You don't even need to be familiar with the series to enjoy the movie. I hope you love the finished result as much as I do!

Peace. LoVe. Lipgloss.


2 comments:

Blair said...

I know. Wasn't it great? I couldn't see it in theaters but I was backer and got to stream it. I now want a second one.

Blair said...

I know. Wasn't it great? I couldn't see it in theaters but I was backer and got to stream it. I now want a second one.