What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Files From the Brow Whisperer


Yet another first time client came in to be "fixed." Someone had taken off her poor tails. At my request, she left everything alone for 2 weeks prior to seeing me. You can see where they were lopped off & that they're starting to come back in.
I conservatively waxed above & below.  I always explain that I will leave some hairs, to hope that more will fill in. Great brows are a journey!
The "After!" I showed her how to softly enhance her new shape with powder, which will help her see the big picture & put down those tweezers. Finally she has brows that fit her stunning blue eyes!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

No comments: